Bass Dont Care How Lures Look

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bass Dont Care How Lures Look

Post by skip77 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:09 am

Guys, I have used video for years to offer proof that the fish can not care less how topwater lures look. One of many such videos shows my very first effort to develop a topwater frog lure - the Popeyed Frankenfrog. I am adding a new composite video that I put together from 3 outings going back to early prototype Flipflop Bart (2012) and then moving foward to the Tiger Rat prototype (2015) Both the Flipflop Bart and Tiger Rat prototypes shown in the video are fished without legs or tail but as you can see, the fish could not have cared less. What is your priority when bass fishing? To feel warm and fuzzy about the lures you are presenting or to simply catch fish? Tackle companies are spending millions each year hoping they can get you on the warm and fuzzy koolaid they propose. At Clatterbrat, my focus has been purely the latter, to help all my bass fishing brothers and sisters, catch more fish as efficiently as possible. My lures feature simple designs that mimic frogs and rats more than enough to catch fish, while eliminating issues of sinking and poor durability that are common with conventional frog and rat lures. My lures also feature a loud rattle and are built from materials and components that are made in USA by American workers. So which lure is more effective - a realistic looking frog lure or the minimalist designs that are offered at Clatterbrat? I can answer that question affirmatively and with great confidence based on hundreds of fish caught since 2012 but I prefer to let you answer for yourself. Do bass care how a topwater lure looks? If legs or tail on frog or rat lures are part of that all important appearance, check out the two videos below and let the data speak for itself. Thx 4 everything guys, God bless and bass wishes.  skip

skip77

View user profile http://www.clatterbrat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bass Dont Care How Lures Look

Post by Susky Fishin' on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:19 am

Hey Skip,
Nice videos. Your lucky nobody hit you, as did not look like they slowed down.

Nice Bass also.
Susky Fishin'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top